- Contact details of Bolivian embassy and Bolivian embassy website in UK.
- Information on Bolivian tourist visa, business visa and other Bolivian visas.
Bolivian Visa Form
- Bolivian visa application forms for travel as a tourist or for business.
Weather in Bolivia
- Weather forecasts for cities in Bolivia
Bolivia Tourist Info
- Tourist information and travel guides for Bolivia.
- Bolivian money Euro and currency exchange rate for Euro.
- Bolivian holiday phrases and Bolivian dictionary online
Airports in Bolivia
- International and domestic airports in Bolivia with airport codes
- Airports, Bus, Ferries, Trains and Taxis in Bolivia.
Map of Bolivia
- Geography of Bolivia and maps of Bolivia.
Travel Health Advice
- Travel advice from various governments and European Health Insurance Card.
- National and public holidays in Bolivia.
- Bars, Cinemas, Night Clubs, Restaurants and Theaters in Bolivia.
Hotels in Bolivia
- Hotels, hostels and Motels in Bolivia.
- General information about Bolivia, history of Bolivia and communication
- Pasta to Pizza - Information about Bolivian food and drinks.
Things To Do
- Holiday activities in Bolivia including sight-seeing tours and sports activities.
Bolivia Area Codes
- Telephone area codes for cities of Bolivia.
- Embassyhomepage.com and its parent company contact details.
General Services Offered At The Bolivian Embassy In UK
We are here to provide general information about the Bolivian embassy in the United Kingdom and has no affiliation with the Bolivian embassy or the Bolivian visa section in London. To find out more click on About Us
or Disclaimer Statement
- The Bolivian consulate typically offer consular services to Bolivian citizens. This service entails, give support in the case of an accident, the case of death, and arrange for next of kin to be informed, aid during emergency situations for instance civil agitations and natural calamities and furthermore witness and certify signatures and offer certain other notarial and legal services, for which fees are payable.
- Bolivian citizens could also get the Bolivian passport application form and procedures to submit an application for Bolivian passport or travel documents by calling the Bolivian Embassy in London.
- The Bolivian Embassies and Consular Offices are the only Competent Bolivian Government Agencies, who are allowed to issue Bolivian visas in another country. To avoid any issues which could arise when boarding flights or at Bolivian ports of entry due to possible miscommunication, travellers are strongly encouraged to apply with the Bolivian Embassy and Consular Offices in United Kingdom to acquire Bolivian visas ahead of travelling.
- The embassy in London deals with the full range of bilateral and multilateral economic aspects along with environmental, science and technology affairs.